My Photo
Name:
Location: BSD, Banten, Indonesia

I'm just a man trying to live the best that I could while sharing and helping others. Not that I'm perfect, but on the opposite, through my weaknesses may others be blessed.

Monday, December 01, 2008

Thankful list

Here's my "growing" thankful list :
  1. I have the most beautiful and understanding wife.. yep, I'm the luckiest guy.
  2. I run over no nails today (hey, I'm riding a motorcycle, I should be grateful here :)).
  3. The sewer in my house works! Yes, if it simply just work and nothing stuck inside (whatever it is).
  4. I have the happiest boy on earth. It may seems that I may be exaggerating, but not for me.
  5. My son can tell if he wants to pee :)
  6. My son can sleep alone... not until you have a child that you'll understand.
  7. I don't feel any pain when I swallow my food. You have to imagine that there's a blister on your throat.
  8. I'm blessed with a DAUGHTER!!! Yes, a DAUGHTER!!! :) completes my family. (a bit late entrying this one though)
  9. I learn about the meaning of being loyal to your company in a nice way.
  10. It's a beautiful scene to see my son cares for his little sis.
  11. I felt what it was like to be in an end user office (though as a vendor support)
  12. I saw anger and how it could led to evil. A very sad fact.
  13. I still can see the beauty of forgiveness.
  14. Both my children are healthy though the weather seems to be strange lately (it's very hot and suddenly it rained very hard)
  15. My son said "Papa, I glad you're back!!!", hearing this really froze me. It sounded good to my ear... no, it sounded GREAT and it will always sound GREAT :)
  16. I have the most beautiful wife :) been thru good and bad together and it still feels blessed to have her.
  17. Walking together with my wife for 15 years (it's 2011! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Santoso I just found your blog, hope you will continue to post, it is a blessing!
Liz in CA

10:06 AM  
Blogger Santoso said...

Hi Liz,

Thanks. Your comment also reminds me to keep being thankful each and every day.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home