My Photo
Name:
Location: BSD, Banten, Indonesia

I'm just a man trying to live the best that I could while sharing and helping others. Not that I'm perfect, but on the opposite, through my weaknesses may others be blessed.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Small thing matters!

Lately I learned about proverbs on small things
  • Smallest thing counts
  • Small task, if you do it wholeheartedly it is destined to become BIG
  • "Lord, help me to do great things as though they were little, since I do them with Your power; and little things as though they were great, since I do them in Your name.” (Blaise Pascal prayer)
  • "Four things are among the smallest on the earth, and yet are exceedingly wise:..." (Proverbs 30.24-28)
  • A thousand mile journey starts with a small step
  • The smallest thing outlives the human being (irish proverb)
  • For even the smallest things can spark a chain of events which could take you to a better life (someone's blog)
  • Great consolation may grow out of the smallest saying. (Swiss-German proverb)
  • Wink at small faults, for you have great ones yourself. (Scottish proverb)
  • The warrior of the light pays attention to small things, because they can get in the way (someone's blog)
  • A thorn, however small, causes the traveler to interrupt his journey (someone's blog)
  • A small and invisible cell can destroy a healthy organism (someone's blog)
  • A fraction of a second is enough to lower the guard for the enemy’s fatal blow (someone's blog)
  • The memory of an instant of fear in the past, can often cause cowardice to return each morning (someone's blog)
  • The devil resides in small things (old proverb)
I believe there are still more proverbs on it. Things that we all should learn, don't underestimate small things, don't be unwilling to do small things, live humble.


peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home