My Photo
Name:
Location: BSD, Banten, Indonesia

I'm just a man trying to live the best that I could while sharing and helping others. Not that I'm perfect, but on the opposite, through my weaknesses may others be blessed.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Office boy

Don't ever underestimate the presence of office boys/girls. Do you ever imagine what an office will be without them? :)

Here I am, in the office, where everybody else take a holiday, no office boys just security guy (guy not guys). At least there is somebody who would replace the water jar :)
But who will wash the dirty dishes? no one. So, until the next 3 working days, no office boys, dirty dishes, a security guy, rare neighbours, that's what I've to live with in the office.

Don't underestimate office boys, they're there for you.


peace....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Roulette Games said...

Yes you are talented

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home