My Photo
Name:
Location: BSD, Banten, Indonesia

I'm just a man trying to live the best that I could while sharing and helping others. Not that I'm perfect, but on the opposite, through my weaknesses may others be blessed.

Friday, November 18, 2005

A healthy neighborhood

A healthy neighborhood, in my opinion it is a neighborhood that is willing to care for each other, at least there is smile being interchanged between its member :)

Now, a healthy neighborhood is such a rare thing, especially with a lot of estate being built. Being in one is a fortune, you might know your neighbors name, even chat a bit, if it gets even better, you might received some food from your neighbors (hehehe...).

.... hmm.... a good neighborhood will do you the world of good... there are helps all around whenever you need it. As a proverb said, "Better a neighbor nearby than a brother far away".

One thing is sure happening nowadays, people living only for themselves.. a sad fact, too sad indeed.


peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home