My Photo
Name:
Location: BSD, Banten, Indonesia

I'm just a man trying to live the best that I could while sharing and helping others. Not that I'm perfect, but on the opposite, through my weaknesses may others be blessed.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The value we all live

We're all living a value, whether it is money, happiness, peace or many else, the value we live will indirectly determine the way we live a life.
Let's take some for an example :
  • money : people who live for money, will do almost everything for the sake of money (could be injustice act)
  • happiness : Whatever will be, will be.. as long as he is happy :)
  • peace : Peace is upheld at most, everything else that disrupts the peace are dropped.
So, we're all must be very careful for what value we live up to. Have to do some introspection, and hopefully good things may follow.


peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home