My Photo
Name:
Location: BSD, Banten, Indonesia

I'm just a man trying to live the best that I could while sharing and helping others. Not that I'm perfect, but on the opposite, through my weaknesses may others be blessed.

Monday, June 13, 2005

To forgive and asking for forgiveness

Asking for forgiveness and to forgive....

Which state is easier for us?

To forgive... the ball is in our side, we could decide whether we will forgive or not.

On the other hand, asking for forgiveness... we already say sorry, but the ball is in the other side, all we can do just wait... 'til the person we 've wronged is willing to forgive us.

IMHO, it is much easier to forgive :)
people like to make the decision, don't they? (of course there might be some who prefer to not making any decision, because of fearing its responsibility).

One other things... I believe that there is a beauty lies in forgiveness. The joy... the peace... the happiness... the smile that it brings :) though it might be painful for the first time, but it is still beautiful. Trust me :)

peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home