My Photo
Name:
Location: BSD, Banten, Indonesia

I'm just a man trying to live the best that I could while sharing and helping others. Not that I'm perfect, but on the opposite, through my weaknesses may others be blessed.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A nice house... for whose benefit?

I've just realized that having a nice house, clean, well cared and most importantly without any termites ;) isn't just for the benefit of me(and my wife of course).

It is also good for our neighbours, there is one who complained that termites had invaded her house by going through the walls from my house... this news just good enough to struck me :)
(all I can do just promise her that I'll "fixed" those ....(no swearing plz) termites for good).

"Seeing the unseen" ... I must learn to see the unseen for the good of all ;)


peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home