My Photo
Name:
Location: BSD, Banten, Indonesia

I'm just a man trying to live the best that I could while sharing and helping others. Not that I'm perfect, but on the opposite, through my weaknesses may others be blessed.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Morning life

This morning,

I was still on my bed, my neighbour, kinda like a single parent, shouting angrily to her children, saying things that I could not hear clearly. But it still annoyed me though, just trying to cover my ears with a pillow... that didn't work

Woke up, prepare myself, going to the office

I heard birds singing

I saw trees and the skies so blue

I was singing "Show me your way" along the way

People smiling (ticketing guy, gardener, building engineer, driver, a child, my wife ;)

Before entering the elevator, a security guard was speaking to his friend. He said, "My salary is 700.000 rupiah, I have a wife and a children, the cost of renting a house is 200.000 rupiah per month. I want to have a motorcycle but the lease is 500.000 rupiah per month... How could I get one?"

And now, I'm sitting at my computer writing this blog.

...... This is just another morning life ......... a beauty with an irony.


peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home