My Photo
Name:
Location: BSD, Banten, Indonesia

I'm just a man trying to live the best that I could while sharing and helping others. Not that I'm perfect, but on the opposite, through my weaknesses may others be blessed.

Monday, October 17, 2005

It's gonna rain

The sky isn't clear, the wind is quite strong, it's enough to tell me to be hurry to go to my office.

I saw many people ride their motorbike quite fast, two young women on a motor, bringing an umbrella try to ride as fast as they can, but in fact they had to close their umbrella since it begin to feel the effect of the strong wind :)
On the crossroad, nobody seems to not in a hurry, everybody just want to cross as quickly as they can.

And now, I am at my office beating the rain (the rain did fall about 5-10 minutes after) typing this blog and I think I'm in a good mood though the sky isn't clear :)


peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home