My Photo
Name:
Location: BSD, Banten, Indonesia

I'm just a man trying to live the best that I could while sharing and helping others. Not that I'm perfect, but on the opposite, through my weaknesses may others be blessed.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Following someone's path

During my way home, I was riding my motorcycle following an ojek running quite fast.
After a while following the ojek, I began to realize, if I keep following the ojek, when will I go past him? I have to take a different lane to get past him, cannot just following him (benefit of following the ojek is he is the one who make the way between cars and motorcycles, I could just relax and follow).

This brought to my mind, when I was working long time ago still a junior, I had a role model, what he learn that I want to learn. If I want to advance further ahead of him, that might mean I have to take a different way. Yep, that's what I think and I think that's what I will do.


Peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home