My Photo
Name:
Location: BSD, Banten, Indonesia

I'm just a man trying to live the best that I could while sharing and helping others. Not that I'm perfect, but on the opposite, through my weaknesses may others be blessed.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Enjoying your job

Yes, enjoying your job is one of few important factors that you should experience in your working place.

I've seen many of my friends quitting from their job because they just can't enjoy their job, the reasons are many, but the point is they just can't enjoy their job.

For employer, I'd like to share the fact that if you treat and respect your employees, listen to them and if you can make them feel at home, you will surely have a loyal and productive employees.
Treat your employees the way you don't want to be treated, underestimate them and surely it will be the perfect recipe for disaster in your office.


Surely, blessed are those who able to enjoy their jobs.


peace...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home